Saturday, November 17, 2012

  This time for Variations week, we were given the challenge to create a unique card with all of the design team using the same stamp. The stamp we used was "Mystery" by Anna Marine. I decided to do a princess in the tower theme and go with that. I wanted her to look like she was gazing out the window. 
  I dry embossed the tower and added Ethereal Emerald (Lindy's Stamp Gang) and inked over the top of the raised part with Vintage Photo. 
 For the windows, I cut out the frames three times for the multi-colored/ layered effect and added Glossy Accents over the top to create the look of stained glass.


  I added various gems, lace,pearls, Stickles, and flowers painted with shimmer sprays. I also added a clock by Tim Holtz. The lace vine is by Recollections. The "stones" on the inside wall were created with a small square stamp pad. The image was colored with Copic markers and available at www.sweetpeastamps.com.
I had so much fun creating this card! :)

No comments: